Hope - Slave of Throne Pt. 4 - Graias


Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias

Now it is upper intermediate level punishment time for slave girl Hope. She has already passed several tests during previous parts on the serial, and now she will taste the pain of back whipping. Dr Lomp is eager to push her limits and apply most painful plays on this poor slave girl. Nice that Hope doesn't resist any of this punishments, and now it is all up to Dr Lomp to give pain her in various ways. So he will not miss the chance and will show his best to cause Hope being ruined down and drop tears. Watch this poor girl trying to hide her sorrow, but revealing it at the end.
To a dedicated Fans my video I hope you like your first taste of tranny cock. None. Hello Guys I am Back with my New Tits! I hope you like your first taste of tranny cock. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:04
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41220kbps
Audio: 184kbps





File size: 4.5 GB





Comments