Mark Muscle vs Garrett Thomas - Fantasy Fights



During the scheduling of a shoot, I noticed that I didn't have enough spice. I had solid talent as far as wrestling skill. Great looking guys and extroverted personalities were what I was missing. So realizing that, I began searching the internet for potential places talent would be hidden.
GAYWIRE - Preppy str8 boy Drake Mitchell Gets Gay Massage Gets Hot and Heavy With Tomas Friedel & Vilda. GAYWIRE - Bareback Sex on the Golf Course with Mark Brown & Franc Zambo & Thomas BBQ And Fuck In Public. A Couple's Night between Alexander Garrett put their bodies to use. NextDoorRaw Tatted Stranger Barebacks Ty Thomas Tops Random Stranger HARD. A Couple's Night between Alexander Garrett and Hunter Vance XVIDEOSCOM.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 541.4 MB





Comments